Cloud Based VoIP
Our cloud-based VoIP system works like a traditional on-site Private Branch Exchange (PBX). The clever part is that the PBX sits securely in our cloud environment. This allows for brilliant uptime, great service and means you can take your phone system wherever you go. It also works on any device, including your laptop, tablet or mobile phone! Our cloud-based solution also enables us to offer:
- Local geographic numbers, anywhere in the UK.
- Time of day routing.
- Call groups.
- Recorded phone menus (press 1 for sales, press 2 for support etc..).
- Advanced functionality such as call recording for audit purposes.
Business Phone System Features
Our Cloud VoIP Phone System service has a huge range of features. And it is constantly growing to meet our customers’ business and office VoIP phone system needs.
- Freedom from phone lines. You can shrink your call costs with our state-of-the-art hosted VoIP service and feature-rich Cloud PBX. And, with our smartphone app, you can experience the most reliable, high quality phone calls wherever you are. With the app, you can take your number wherever you go and enjoy faultless HD quality calls, whatever your connection. It runs seamlessly on your device and is available for download on iOS, Android and Windows.
- HD Quality Calls. Our VoIP business phone system offers you unrivalled high-definition audio calls.
- Call Encryption. With our call encryption, you’ll get increased security for voice calls on your phone line.
- Music On Hold. Make sure your business sounds professional with our hosted VoIP music on-hold features.
- Voicemail. Our system allows you to create voicemail mailboxes for individual users or teams.
- iOS, Android Apps. Free VoIP calling app for all Android and iOS phones.
- Use Any Hardware. You can use traditional handsets to connect to your VoIP service or you can choose to connect via your laptop, PC, tablet or smartphone.
- Call Forwarding and Routing. Inbound calls can be routed to multiple destinations. You can create extensions or set up call forwarding with smart call routing.
- Ring Groups. If you have groups of users who handle similar types of calls, you can create hunt groups. You can then distribute calls to a group of numbers within your company.
- Call Assurance. You have full acceptance control for forwarded calls.
- Time Of Day Routing. Extensive time diary routing features allow you to route calls based on time of day and day of the week.
- Call Screening & Blocking. You have full control over the screening and blocking of incoming calls.
- IVR Call Menus. Create sophisticated touch tone interactive voice response call menus to guide incoming callers through their routing options.
- Dial By Extension. Allow your callers to get straight through to the extension they want with the Dial By Extension feature.
- Call Queuing. You can keep callers on the line with our advanced call queue system.
- Call Recording. Turn on call recordings for call routes and / or individual users.
- Presence Indication (BLF). Easily see the status of your team with Busy Lamp Field (BLF) indicators.
- Conference Bridges. Hold conference calls in virtual meeting rooms and enable callers to participate via unique PIN access.
- Call Monitoring. Listen, whisper and join calls. Improve your employee training with our call monitor feature.
- Voicemail Transcription. Receive your voicemail messages in text form, direct to your email inbox.
- Voicemail To Email. Receive Voicemail messages direct to your email inbox.
There’s a lot of information on VoIP telephone systems above, but if you’re more of a traditionalist, we can also supply and install the latest in traditional landline telephones. Contact our technical team, based in Horsham, who will be happy to design the perfect phone system for your business.