Current Network Status:
All systems are operating as expected.
Previous Network Incidents:
- 07:35 28.10.2016 All queues have now cleared and been delivered barring one server which has been taken out of service to clear down queues. 98 percent of all queued emails had been delivered by midnight.
- 19:20 27.10.2016 Queues are now dropping and queued emails are being delivered. The backlog is large in some cases and is likely to take a number of hours.
- 18:21 27.10.2016 Duplication of some emails has amplified traffic through the filtering systems leading to backlogs. The issue has been identified and rectified but backlogs will take a number of hours to clear.
- 17.00 27.10.2016 Our Engineers are continuing to investigate reported issues with intermittent email delivery for some of our Users. We have also just been notified that some users may receive multiple emails due to the nature of issues with Looping Email sin our Queues - we apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. Further Updates will be supplied as soon as they are available - Next Update Time has been Extended to accommodate for ongoing investigation requirements.
- 16.00 27.10.2016 Our Engineers are continuing to investigate reported issues with intermittent email delivery for some of our Users. Further Updates will be supplied as soon as they are available.
- 15.31 27.10.2016 - Our Engineers are currently investigating reports of intermittent Delays on some Inbound Emails for a small number of our Customers.